|Nominal Voltage (V):
|Nominal Capacity (Ah):
|Dimensions (LxWxH Mm):
|Approx. Weight (Kg):
115.2Wh Lead Acid Replacement,
9Ah Lead Acid Replacement
1. Voltage: The voltage of the battery pack should match the voltage requirements of the device. Using a battery pack with the wrong voltage can damage the device or cause it to malfunction.
2. Capacity: The capacity of the battery pack should match the power requirements of the device. A battery pack with insufficient capacity may not provide enough power to run the device, while a battery pack with too much capacity may be unnecessarily heavy and expensive.
3. Energy density: The energy density of the battery pack is a measure of how much energy it can store relative to its weight and size. A higher energy density means that the battery pack can store more energy in a smaller space, which can be important for portable devices or applications where space is limited.
4. Cycle life: The cycle life of the battery pack is a measure of how many charge and discharge cycles the battery pack can endure before it starts to degrade. A longer cycle life means that the battery pack will last longer and need to be replaced less frequently.
5. Charging time: The charging time of the battery pack is an important consideration for applications where downtime is limited. A battery pack that charges quickly can help to minimize downtime and keep the device running for longer periods of time.
6. Safety: Safety is a critical factor to consider when selecting a battery pack, especially for applications where the battery pack will be used in close proximity to people or sensitive equipment. Look for battery packs that have built-in safety features, such as overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and short-circuit protection.
7. Environmental factors: Environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and vibration can also affect battery performance and lifespan.
8. Consider the environmental conditions where the battery pack will be used, and look for battery packs that are designed to operate in those conditions.
9. Brand and quality: The brand and quality of the battery pack can also have a significant impact on its performance and lifespan. Look for reputable brands that have a proven track record of producing high-quality battery packs.
Contact Person: Lisa Lin