|Nominal Voltage (V):||12.8||Nominal Capacity (Ah):||6|
|Energy (Wh):||76.8||Dimensions (LxWxH Mm):||90x70x107|
|Approx. Weight (Kg):||0.75|
LiFePO4 Lead Acid Replacement Battery,
Lead Acid Replacement Battery 76.8Wh
1. Reduced capacity: As a battery degrades, it will typically lose some of its capacity to store and deliver energy. You may notice that the battery doesn't last as long as it used to, or that it requires more frequent charging.
2. Slow charging: If the battery takes longer than usual to charge, or if it doesn't fully charge, this could be a sign of degradation.
3. Increased self-discharge: A battery that is degrading may also experience an increase in self-discharge, which means that it loses its charge more quickly when not in use.
4. Swelling or bloating: If you notice any swelling or bloating of the battery, this could be a sign of internal damage or degradation.
5. Overheating: If the battery becomes hot to the touch during use or charging, this could be a sign that it is degrading and may require replacement.
Contact Person: Lisa Lin