- Nominal voltage: 11.1V
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 8.0V
- Maximum charge voltage: 12.6V
- Standard charge current: 0.5C
- Standard discharge current: 0.5C
- Maximum continuous charge current: 1C
- Charge temperature: 0 to ±45°C
- Discharge temperature: -20 to ±60°C
Portable Device Batteries Li-Polymer
- Low profile: Ultra thin like a credit card but adaptable batteries are feasible.
- Flexible form factor: Production are not bound by standard cell formats. Any reasonable size any possible capacity is possible.
- Light weight: Lipo battery electrolytes are gelled rather than in liquid form. This help to simplify packaging, even eliminate the metal outer shell.
- More safety: Electrolyte leakage situation is less likely and the unit is more resistant to overcharge conditions.